Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find out a price for my sister in-law for her late fathers car all I really know about it at this time is that it is a 56 4door he is the second owner and it has been sitting in a aircraft hanger for about 20 years it is all original and it ran when it was parked. Just trying to get a ballpark figure thanks Danial

·
Administrator
67,992 Posts
Pics would help, is it a belair, 210 etc condition rust wise would be an issue hard to give you a ball park figure, some other members may ask you various questions :anim_25:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think it has been touched at all just parked I am hoping to look at it sometime this month it is a Nevada car so hopefully not much rust if any. Not sure on the specific model his kids don't really know anything about it because it was put away so long ago there is also a old 240z of his in the hanger also.

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Hi Danial, tell your sister in law the car is worth about $500 and get yourself a CLASSIC cruiser. The more classic's you have demands more cruisin time.

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi danial and welcome. good to have you here. without pics and more info you won't be able to know what its really worth. sometimes you can get an idea by looking at completed sales on ebay and other sites.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome, Daniel, I just bouught...

a '56 Bel Air, 4-dr that had been restored (frame-on) w/new interior, paint, etc about 7-8 years ago. My car has 265 cubic inch V-8 engine and 2-speed Powerglide transmission and showed about 40K miles (probably 140K). Paid $7,000, flew to Baltimore, MD, and drove it back to AR. Had some surface rust. Hope this may help. Suggest looking at competed deals on Ebay.

·
Premium Member
11,903 Posts
Welcome to TriFive from Sacramento Daniel! If the hanger is local I would be glad to look at it with you and give you an idea per it's condition. We also have a member on here that lives closer to you in Dixon that would probably help. His name is Rudy.

Don

1 - 10 of 10 Posts