Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
This is an awful shame. This car was restored and out on a Sunday drive when this happened. As you can see its going no-where but the parts and components left are substantial.
I run an online auction where we sell Insurance Salvage wrecks out of Canada. This Belair Victim will be coming up near the end of March 2021. This will sell unreserved in Canadian Dollars, you know what that means....%$$.

The car is being store in my heated shop until it is picked up by the highest bidder. Tons more photos and info on our site...Google Barga.ca

56 Belair 2dr. VIN B56J107667 (Altered).

·
Registered
788 Posts
good parts car for a 4dr to 2 dr conversion....at least some of the parts could survive/live on...wonder what the interior is like?

·
Registered
18 Posts
This is an awful shame. This car was restored and out on a Sunday drive when this happened. As you can see its going no-where but the parts and components left are substantial.
I run an online auction where we sell Insurance Salvage wrecks out of Canada. This Belair Victim will be coming up near the end of March 2021. This will sell unreserved in Canadian Dollars, you know what that means....%$$.

The car is being store in my heated shop until it is picked up by the highest bidder. Tons more photos and info on our site...Google Barga.ca

56 Belair 2dr. VIN B56J107667 (Altered).
View attachment 334700 View attachment 334701 View attachment 334703 View attachment 334704 View attachment 334705 View attachment 334706 View attachment 334707

·
Registered
18 Posts
I tried looking for the additional pictures, but could not fid any on their site? I too would like to see the interior, might be interested in it.

·
Premium Member
15,563 Posts
I couldn't find any additional pictures either.

This statement on that site isn't very good for a winning bidder;

"As a result of COVID-19, we will not allow the pick-up of any salvage held within personal property including yards, garages and or homes. In order to maintain the social distancing protocols, we will be monitoring on a case by case basis, the pick-up of salvage from warehouses, salvage yards and work sites (i.e. farm fields, construction sites etc.). We will be working diligently with our buyers and sellers to accommodate any situation that may arise. If you intend on bidding, please contact our coordinators to establish the status of the salvage for pick up instructions, should you be the buyer."

·
Registered
788 Posts
almost impossible to go and get a car you buy in Canada right now...believe me I have tried within the last 2 months....called all the "right" people....and its a NO GO at this point in time....unless you pay a business to get it for you...$$$$$$…...you as an individual are not going to get it done

·
Registered
242 Posts
Biohazard sticker on the car, from another pic it looks like the driver went over the steering wheel (bending it over) and his head hit the windshield pretty good. Hope they are ok.
That reminds me I need to complete my 3 point seat belt install in my car.

·
Registered
972 Posts
As hard as that car was hit the driver had to sustain some injuries. I hope they were minor and all are okay. It is hard to see a nice car like that destroyed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi guys, It has been brought to my attention that I need to remove one photo as we see an individual and that is a breach of Privacy Laws.....I tried but I cannot find a way to remove it and alter the photo to remove the person within. How do I alter my post?

·
Administrator
49,039 Posts
Hi guys, It has been brought to my attention that I need to remove one photo as we see an individual and that is a breach of Privacy Laws.....I tried but I cannot find a way to remove it and alter the photo to remove the person within. How do I alter my post?
I think i got that accomplished for you.
Terry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts