Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All:

I came across some extra parts for a 1956 Chevy. I have several pieces of chrome which I believe are the front fender guards/extensions, a cross bar grille guard, attachments for the bumper guards. I don't know the proper name identification or description for these parts. The two end pieces sit on top of the stock bumper, and wrap around the sides of the car. the center piece goes across the front of the grille.

Anyone out there know the proper description, and if they have any value.

Thanks,

Greg

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Pictures would help w/determining what they are and how much they are worth.Also quality matters.Are they NOS(new old stock),Show quality,Driver quality ?Scratches? Dents?
Most of the parts that I buy only have to be one step better than junk,but most of the members are looking for good quality parts.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Greg :sign0016: to trifive can you take some pictures of the grill guard and bumper guards need to see how good they are. thanks Bill

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
56 CHEVY BUMPER AND GRILLE GUARDS

CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST PHOTOS ON THIS FORUM.

The assembly consists of seven (7) pieces, including 2 end pieces, cross bar grille guard, 2 bullet type pieces, anad the two small pieces used to attach to the front bum\per guards.

I have been trying to find these pieces for sale, but cannot find any. I do see them once in awhile on a restored 56 Chevy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
56 chevy bumper and grille guard

The items I have are the same as pictured on the Blue 56 Chevy at the top of this webpage!!!.

All pieces are in very good-excellent shape.

·
Premium Member
1956 chevy 210 del rey sedan
14,537 Posts
Hey , is this Greg Garret from tehachapi

68,758 Posts
hi greg. just take a look at danchuks site. you should be able to find pics there of the parts. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts