Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

John here from Australia.

Does anyone know of any sites etc. where I can have a look at 56 Chev color combinations. I am after something different, not your tradional colours.

My car is almost ready for paint, all I need to do is pick the colours.

Cheers,
JOHN

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Wayne.

I've had a quick look but cannot find any pictures of 56 Chev's.

I am looking for pictures of 56 chevs so I can get some ideas.

John

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
When my 56 was ready for paint, Wifey and I waited for a nice sunny Sunday afternoon and drove through the new car lots looking for likeable colors... Ours is Cadillac, "White Diamond" a pearl with tiny specks of blue and Pontiac/Olds "Brite Metallic Aqua" Sunday? The lots are closed and you won't be pestered by the "Vultures" :anim_25:with your project... Later, Dave

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
50,391 Posts

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
When my 56 was ready for paint, Wifey and I waited for a nice sunny Sunday afternoon and drove through the new car lots looking for likeable colors... Ours is Cadillac, "White Diamond" a pearl with tiny specks of blue and Pontiac/Olds "Brite Metallic Aqua" Sunday? The lots are closed and you won't be pestered by the "Vultures" :anim_25:with your project... Later, Dave
This is a great idea....but watch, some of the lots around here are now open on Sunday's and full of Vultures.........

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks for all your help guys.

The links supplied are also great. I'm sure I will spend a few hours on the Computer checking all these out.

If your interested I have posted some pics of my project in the members garage or tri five member galleries, for you guys to have a look at. But i have only been able to add 3 pics. i cannot add more. Anyone know why?

I will add pics as the project progresses.

It's been on the go for 2 years and I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now.

Car specs:
56 2dr Ht Bel Air
540 cube
750 HP
Tubbed to run 15" x 12" in the rear
T400 stage 2 kit, 3400 high stall
9" diff
plenty of chrome and billet goodies
custom interior

Can't wait to drive it.

Thanks again for all your help.

John