Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there such a thing as a Del Ray package that was offered on a 4 door sedan. I had 2 1956 Chevy 2 door sedans with the Del Ray interior back in the 60s and was wondering if the Del Ray option was offered on the 210 4 door? I have a 56 4 door sedan 210 and thought about doing the Del Ray pattern on the seats and door panels. The car is stock and was also wondering if it would devalue the car with a non correct interior? Also my Del Ray cars had black and white interiors. Did the Del Ray package have other colors? JB56

·
Premium Member
1956 chevy 210 del rey sedan
15,014 Posts
there was a turquoise and ivory option as well. I say go for it. Ciadellas could hook you up lickety split.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,390 Posts
Is there such a thing as a Del Ray package that was offered on a 4 door sedan. I had 2 1956 Chevy 2 door sedans with the Del Ray interior back in the 60s and was wondering if the Del Ray option was offered on the 210 4 door? I have a 56 4 door sedan 210 and thought about doing the Del Ray pattern on the seats and door panels. The car is stock and was also wondering if it would devalue the car with a non correct interior? Also my Del Ray cars had black and white interiors. Did the Del Ray package have other colors? JB56
The Delray package was an upgrade to the 210 model, two door sedan only.

If you look at this chart here http://www.trifive.com/specs/19. Original Specs.pdf under 1956 interior combinations for model 1011A, you will see in 56 that the Delray interiors came in black, green, or turquoise and ivory.

Ciadella can make the Del Ray interior to your color choices at no additional cost....See link:http://www.ciadellainteriors.com/products.php?id=21

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,390 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.