Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I don't actually own a tri-five, but my Dad does. :D

See: http://www.trifive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47934

I figured I might as well join the forum as well, it couldn't hurt to do some reading and learn some things since there's a new '56 wagon in the family!

My Dad is super excited, and I am too! It's great just having it in the family.

I look forward to cruising to shows with Dad in the near future, as well as taking my own boys when they get a little older! It should bring lots of memories.

- Joseph (aka Pinecone, and Retired's Son)

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Joseph, hope you and your father have a lot of memorable times in the 56 wagon. Who knows maybe you can find a tri five later on. Welcome and best wishes.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive Joseph:wavey: :anim_25:with the 56 wagon... Later, Dave

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
W E L C O M E - W E L C O M E to TriFive from Colorado, it is great to have another 56 even if you join as a result of your father you are plenty welcome. There can come much satisfaction from owning ande partisipating with these wonderful cars.

Randy FC

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Oh Boy!!!

Joseph, You've got some of the Best Days of Your Life just ahead of you, working alongside your Dad on the '56. Treasure each one of them, take photos, take some video - you'll be glad you did!

How do I know? I spent my Teenage years working with my Dad on his Chevy's that he used to Drag Race here in So. Cal back in the late '50's & 60's. Looking back - they were so Special; but, I don't have any photos and of course no video. Sure wish I did!!

Have fun and share your experiences with your boys! :anim_25:

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
:sign0016: to Trifive.com Joseph. You did good :tu finding that wagon for your Dad. You guys will enjoy some excellent times in his car and remember to take lots of pictures of you and your Dad and family at all the events you go to. Pictures are worth everything.....

·
Registered
66,304 Posts
:hello: hi joseph and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. enjoy this with your dad.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.