Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 56 nomad that has a ton of factory options. Right now it has a 400+ HP 383 in it but I am putting a 265 PP and PG back in soon. If anyone needs any photos of how some factory option is installed or what it looks like... just let me know. It has Factory Air, PS, PB, PW, P/seats, Day/night, e-brake warning, wonderbar radio, autronic eye (need to put it back on after rebuild), electric clock (keeps great time within 2 minutes a year), 3rd horn, electric wipers, compass, traffic light viewer, fender spears, acc bumpers, door handle guards, ez glass, left and right spotlights, and a tow hitch wiring plug (dealer installed). I think it has a few more but those are the main ones. I also have the following but not installed yet, rocker molding and gravel guards, visor, fender skirts, tissue holder. Pretty much the only thing it did not have was the padded dash... but I am still looking.

I drive it to saturday night cruises and car shows. It really gets the attention when I lift the hood. The 383 looks almost stock but when I start it up... everyone gets out of the way!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts