Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
6,794 Posts
A lot of time, thought and skill went into that build. Constantly amazed at what different people think is beautiful. He made it his and that's what it's all about. Still a very nice Nomad and nothing that couldn't be changed. Lloyd

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
I would have looked better if he filled in the white paint areas and tail gate with solid wood and left the stainless trim as is. In other words make it into a true woody.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
saw this one too and thought what the heck??? its actually reasonably priced and it wouldnt be too hard to convert to stainless. they make all the trim for the 56 nomad except the paint dividers. the rear tailgate bars are also made out of wood. would love to see it in person:confused0006:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Pretty cool - thanks for sharing!

Just imagine how boring a car show would be if they were all factory stock and alike.....

I always appreciate the work and the love for what's done... even if and especially when it different than what my expressions would be.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.