Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Long time listener, first time caller. Been a shoebox guy my whole life, and I'm putting together another one. I kind of got it in the womb, my grandad gave my mom his 56 belair 265 powerpack overdrive car, and she gave it to me, and there you have it. Besides restoring that one, I've built (although built is a questionable word, some would say destroyed) a 56 2 door sedan, a 55 4 door, a 56 wagon, and I'm currently building a 56 210 4 door sedan. Trying to do something different, this car is an inline 6 running on propane, with a rear mount turbocharger and nitrous. 6 speed Richmond trans, 8.8 ford rear. lowered with moons and whitewalls. currently finishing drivetrain, body and interior are next. Going with metallic white over dark green metallic, and white tuck-n-roll interior. Trying for a mild custom vibe, but it should go like stink. So, if you want to talk about propane conversions, or blowthrough turbos, or nitrous, or making a stick car hook, or how to hide racy parts, give me a holler!:wavey:

·
Registered
961 Posts
"...go like stink" I like that! :anim_44: Welcome to TriFive, sounds like you've got an interesting project in the works.

·
Registered
66,294 Posts
:hello: hi udog and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. ............i'll pass on the gas. :winking0070:

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome aboard!!:sign0016:

The propane conversion sounds interesting, we may all have to do that someday.

Glad you found us:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.