Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 57 150 steering wheel and center but nothing else. Anyone have any info on what's needed to mount the horn button? or if the parts are available?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply. I found one on ebay. It seems to have a smaller inner diameter and isn't reproduced I found out. Seems to be a fairly rare item. I hope to be able to find one. I think the belair and 210 have one near the 56 150. Like a complete dummy, I sold the steering wheel , button and contact for cheap a few years ago for my 57 150 because I thought I'd use some other kind of wheel. I didn't remember how mine went together.

·
Trifive Automotive Electrical Wiring Expert
27,082 Posts
Apeabody55, does your wheel look like the one Daleo56 posted pictures of, or the one that Cajun 150 posted pictures of in the link I posted of the Sticky about horn parts? I have one of the cups. It looks like the one Daleo pictured.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Apeabody55, does your wheel look like the one Daleo56 posted pictures of, or the one that Cajun 150 posted pictures of in the link I posted of the Sticky about horn parts? I have one of the cups. It looks like the one Daleo pictured.
here's what I have don.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
150 horn

Don is right thats a 55 56 horn cap.The 57 150 horn cap has fingers like a corvette cap also I belive there is a little difference in the location of the chevy casting. The 57 cap doesn't take the cup insert. I could be wrong about the chevy location, if so I'm sure someone will let me know. jamie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts