Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get carpet for my 57 sport sedan. The problem if having is around the B pillar. How does you carpet go around it? Before I pulled my carpet out there was a piece of vinyl sewed onto the carpet that gave it a finished look. Basically a covering went over the B pillar and ran to under the carpet and then that trimmed part went around the pillar. I'm trying to describe this to places but no one gets it. So if someone on here has a 57 SS and could take a pic of how that area is finished in there car I'd be extremely grateful. Here's a pic of where I'm taking about ..the green wire in the pic represents sorta where the vinyl I was talking about goes. ... Please help me!!!... I thought ordering carpet would be easy!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried contacting Ciadella and asking them your question. I bet they have made this before for other 4d SS owners who wanted stock looking carpeting.
I called them yesterday... They don't know what I'm talking about. They want me to send a picture of what I'm talking about. I'm going to send them the one above and wanted to send one of it finished in that area. That's part of the reason I'm begging for this pic from someone. I spoke to 3 different people and no one understood. I never thought it would be this hard to get carpet for my car

·
Registered
887 Posts
I won't be home until Monday evening but I will be happy to shoot a photo of my sport sedan's carpet and trim and send it to you, just pm my your email address!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.