Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I honestly don’t know if these are repro or not (Any hints on how to tell?). They were on the car when I bought it, and likely have been for at least 30 years. I’ve put the 150 trim back on it, so don’t need these.

They are in very nice shape. A light cleaning and would be very presentable for a driver. A show car might want a bit more (for what it’s worth, I’d clean them up and just install if I intended to use them.

$350 plus shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I’m going to assume these are reproductions because the interior garnish (which was presumably installed at the same time) is painted rather than stamped.

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
9,031 Posts
Seriously doubt they are reproductions. 30 years ago these were not reproduced.

I would be interested in them if you wanted to use them towards some stainless trim restoration you had previously contacted me about. I have no interest in the aluminum inserts.

Mikey

·
Registered
14 Posts
I may be interested in these if still available. were these off a 57 2 door hardtop?
Let me know Thanks Al

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are still available; they came off a 2 door sedan. I am pretty sure the side trim fits both sedan and hard top.

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
9,031 Posts
FYI: They are the same as any 210 or B/A 2 dr. The insert was added on the B/A but all the other trim is 210 or B/A

Mikey

·
Registered
14 Posts
Okay I will PM you Postman57.
Thank you Mikey for the trim clips you made me for the 4 door hardtop
& clarifying the fitment of these trim parts. I appreciate it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts