Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Well slowly but surely progress is taking place. So far the Tranny s and engine have been rebuilt and installed, the front suspension rebuilt and now the body work is happening. Here's. a few pics. The roof had to be patched in and the A post got a donor piece grafted in.

Attachments

·
Registered
67,732 Posts
nice progress.:tu......................... what you do after lunch?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! Hopefully we will be painting in September. My bumpers came in from eBay today. They look good.

I'm going to order new glass next week. I can't decide on clear or green glass. I'm going for a stock look.

J

·
Registered
649 Posts
Thanks! Hopefully we will be painting in September. My bumpers came in from eBay today. They look good.

I'm going to order new glass next week. I can't decide on clear or green glass. I'm going for a stock look.

J
You're doing some awesome work. Nice to have that talent!!
As far as the glass........... every car I've ever done/owned has had all factory green tinted glass!! I think it adds a huge overall look....classic even!!

Attachments

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Jonathan57

Keep up the good work I enjoy viewing as to what others are working on. Keep the photos coming. Mike

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
Good progress,its coming along nicely.Keep up the good work and the pics coming in. :tu :tu :shakehands: :anim_25:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts