Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well it's been around 5 months project 57 Belair is going a little slower than anticipated got 283 motor that my dad and i rebuilt, put a mild street cam in, edlebrock intake and 600 edlebrock carb, just got all the brakes done with everything new, dad didn't want to put front disk on so i told him well we atleast got to put a new dual master on it then! just got radiator in so we can break motor in before we put fenders on!

Attachments

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
Wow,its looking very nice. Keep up the good work and press on. :shakehands: :tu :tu :anim_25: :bowtieb:

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Nice progress, looks good. Mike

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks guys! let me ask a question people are saying why do you have that valve on side of master with 4 wheel drum brakes? I tell them if I have a wheel cylinder blow out its isolated to that one and I can still stop on 3! Plus I want the right pressure for the brakes so the rears don't come on first and the front brakes still do most of the braking now if I'm not correct correct me? I know the old Chevy's had some dual masters with drum/drum but I believe they had built in valves for pressure and so fourth! I'm new to the tri five thing so I just used the whole kit they say was required!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts