Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there just dropped in to hello. I'm currently doing a 57 4drht 210, off frame. Any one out there done or doing the same? Don

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Hey Don, I got '55 BelAir 2dr sedan myself, several of the guys are doing '57 frame offs and I think 1 or 2 of them are 4dr ht. Anyway welcome, you've come to the right place to get your questions answered, so just hop right on in and join the fun. BTW we love pictures, before, during and after, so how about posting some for us.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome aboard Don.
You came to the right place. I did a body-off on my '55 in 1983. She's about due again. Good luck with your build.

Tom

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Welcome Don. This is a great place for questions and answers -- I ask a lot of questions and the guys here give me answers! :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi there. Nice to get so many welcome greetings. I'm from Vernon,British Columbia Canada. We live about 110 mi. north of Washington State in central B.C. We do a fair bit of travelling in the U.S. and I can hardley wait to finish my 57 as I want to do Route 66 with some friends. My original plan was to finish the 57 when I was 57 but I've missed it by 1 year. So I better finish it thuis year to welcome the 50th anniversery of 57. Love your 55 p/u. I think it would be great to do one and pull my light weight 5th wheel around in it. Thanks for the reply. Don P.S I didn't get your name?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome Don

Hey Don welcome to the forum!!! There seems to be quite a few of us in the North western US and western Canada into Tri 5's. It's always been a dream of mine to drive Rt 66, A good friend of mine did it and said it was great.
If you happen to pass through Idaho on your way through drop by and say hello.

Sincerely,
Dave Twin Blown 57:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.