Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think this question has ever been asked before.

I'm putting in my new shroud on my 57. When looking at the fan the tisp either curve in or out depending on which side you look at it from . Do the tips curve in towards the engine or towards the rad. I know how it came off but was wondering if it was put on right.

Thanks Peter

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
52,858 Posts
The tips curve in toward the engine.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the fan

Yes pops is right tips towards the engine thats how mine was I havn't tried putting it on the other way but i will. Got a few people thinking Though...

Thanks again Peter

·
Premium Member
16,182 Posts
Yes pops is right tips towards the engine thats how mine was I havn't tried putting it on the other way but i will. Got a few people thinking Though...

Thanks again Peter
Peter, Look at the pic and you will see the ribs I was referring to. They will not allow you to put it on wrong.

-Bruce

Attachments

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Peter, Look at the pic and you will see the ribs I was referring to. They will not allow you to put it on wrong.

-Bruce
That even makes sense to a big dummy like me:stupido2: Later, Dave

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Perfect hot rod. I was painting it before I put it back on. I could tell by the washer marks which way it went on but without those I would be questioning which way. I see the ribs now so it wouldn't of gone on that way anyways.

Thanks again. A new search item has been produced here.

Peter

1 - 8 of 8 Posts