Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

57 Chevy 4dr

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  1957chevy 
#1 · (Edited)
New member here. Active on that 'other' site that's so popular. I check in here often to see what's up and usually find out that there's the usual growing pains going on...thought I'd finally post my first post and see if I can help make the site grow.

I have a 57 Belair 4dr Hardtop that I bought last May and got it running pretty quick but stalled out on doing any more work. I have lots to do.

My plan is to have it for a fun, weekend car. I don't have plans to win any awards, etc. I just want a good looking car that I can drive around when I want to drive it around!

I've got some good pics and even a short video that I made. Here are some of the pics. These were the "promo" shots that were posted by the seller before I bought it last year. I have others, but these really get the point across nicely! Enjoy :)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks for the welcome! I like the idea of having a place to boast a little, or a lot if I feel like it! But more importantly, it'll be a great place when we start asking each other for help. I'm so new to this that I probably won't have a lot of advice or help, but I'm always willing to ask for help :D

#4 ·
Don't sell yourself short. You have surely done things aready that others have not. Jump in anytime you can help. If someone happens to know a different but not necessarily better way, they can post it as well. We can all learn things new. If I stop learning, I figure I'm dead and it won't matter, LOL....

#5 ·
Hi Bally <------name :confused:
Hey Every time you learn somthing even from others share it with the group.:D

And if ya goof something :eek: share that too how else will we learn that we're are all making the same mistake :)

Thanks for joining the group Im sure we will have a blast together.

#10 ·
I actually LOOKED for a 4dr! Most people would say I'm nuts, but that's what I wanted and that's what I got! I have very cramped quarters in the garage at this time so working on it has become a pain, but hopefully I can get some of the stuff done that I need to get done -- brakes would be a good idea! New tires are a must, and then I need to work on some of the leaks!

I found a puddle of tranny fluid under the car today. Haven't even had it running for about a month...need to get that figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.