Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of my cars. India Ivory /Sierra Gold. 283 /powerglide 4 bbl. What you see is basically the way I got it. Too bad someone started to sand the door dings on the sides, but, oh well. Tell me what you guys REALLY think.:p3: Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Sorry you are right wrong color .Adobe beige is correct..Mike... My bad I will leave it as my dumb mistake. I was thinking of my 55 top color . Is that right for 55 ?

Well I just recalled my 55 is Shoreline Beige and Gypsy Red. Boy I need some sleep guys I am all goofy today...

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
I think IF I had the money, and IF you wanted to sell it, we could make a deal!
What are your plans for it? It looks to be an easy project and overall in decent shape.

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My 57

I think IF I had the money, and IF you wanted to sell it, we could make a deal!
What are your plans for it? It looks to be an easy project and overall in decent shape.
I am thinking about selling it BUT??? By the way. My wife was born in SEWARD NE. outside of Lincoln isn't it, to the south kind of ?
Her father was a Ford dealer for many years in Hickman NE. in the 60's and 70's. I have been there too. Small world. PM me if you get the time. I see that you have a 55. Mike

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
...What do I think???...I love it! Here is one from our neck of the woods, I took this photo last saturday.

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
finn 210

Mikko, love the car. Not yours? In Finland are you ? Looks great ! Mike

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Mikko, love the car. Not yours? In Finland are you ? Looks great ! Mike
Nope not mine...unfortunately! I love it too, that Sierra Gold looks amazing in the sun.
Yep, I´m Finnish dude to the bone :) My car is a ´56 210 ht project. thread link is in my sig.

·
Administrator
66,133 Posts
Looks like a great pick up, we don't get to see that color combo down these neck of the woods often :congrats:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Wished I still had the vin number. I bought the same car in Oakland California in the 60's. Best 57 I have had. Was sitting on a car lot , I was the second owner. Of course wished I would and could have kept it.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Love that color Combination...but I am a little biased...LOL

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Great looking car to start with!

·
Registered
67,743 Posts
luv it, my sig says how I feel. :anim_25:

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
57 2 door HT

Great looking car to start with!

CJ Don't you just love the colors? Biased a little aren't you ...You should be , a nice car.
Thank you all for your kind words. Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts