Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all.
I have an absolute beautiful black custom interior in my 57 Chevy that I want to replace with an all original reproduction type interior.
I really dont know what mine is worth or what to do about the front & rear seats. Do I take complete seats on a trade or do I sell just the covers?
The door panels are beautiful as well.
I would like some advise, please send me your comments.:

·
Administrator
49,959 Posts
Probably the biggest part of trying to sell the seats complete and /or trading will be the shipping cost of the seats themselves, and/or the condition of the seats taken in trade. What if you trade and the seats you receive are total rusted junk?
Terry

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
As Chevman has said it all comes down on how much your looking to get for your custom interior and the condition of the seats someone is looking at trading with you.

Perhaps start with thinking about the price you are after for you interior if bought without trades, then when someone offers something you can work it with the depending on condition and what they are looking at getting for their seats.

·
Registered
30 Posts
are the 57 door panels, seats, etc the same as the 56? if so I may be interested in the panels for sure, the seats maybe depending on the shipping. I have a 56 2 door post

·
Administrator
49,959 Posts
are the 57 door panels, seats, etc the same as the 56?
The door panels would probably work, the trim design is different though. And the seat backs are different on the 55/56 seats than the 57 seat back.
Terry

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello to all.
I have an absolute beautiful black custom interior in my 57 Chevy that I want to replace with an all original reproduction type interior.
I really dont know what mine is worth or what to do about the front & rear seats. Do I take complete seats on a trade or do I sell just the covers?
The door panels are beautiful as well.
I would like some advise, please send me your comments.:
Post some pics!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts