Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning a college aged young man from Monticello, Wisconsin won a 1957 Chevrolet 2dr post on Drew Carey's "The Price Is Right" It was a 210 with Belair trim on the outside... The announcer and Drew both called it a Belair and my screaming at the television set didn't seem to change their minds:character0071: It was a modified car valued at $28,500... Later, Dave

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
This morning a college aged young man from Monticello, Wisconsin won a 1957 Chevrolet 2dr post on Drew Carey's "The Price Is Right" It was a 210 with Belair trim on the outside... The announcer and Drew both called it a Belair and my screaming at the television set didn't seem to change their minds:character0071: It was a modified car valued at $28,500... Later, Dave
I find that no matter how much or how LOUD I scream at my tv it doesn't listen either. :confused0006: Thats probably what my wife says about me. :sign0020:

Although they didn't know what they were really giving as a prize... Its was a cool :cool: prize to give. :tu :tu

·
Registered
159 Posts
I just heard about this from my cousin, and went and googled it to see what I could find out. I hope whoever won it appreciates the car.

I would like to know who donated it to be given away, most of the time is new cars.

·
Premium Member
50,809 Posts
Had a dude at the World of Wheels argue that my 55 was a 56 cause he used to have on identical to mine, except is was a post car that was red and white instead of black and white......but it was identical.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I saw that this morning. It looked like a nice car, but they never really show the interior or the engine compartment. The kid that won it looked pretty excited about it. I hope he has a garage to store it in.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
THANK YOU!!

I too noticed it was NOT........ a BelAir.

PS. I posted this on Price Is Right Face Book.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts