Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I sold the vette and purchased a very nicely restored and heavily chromed 57 Chevy Bel Air. I would like some advice on buying/installing a Vintage AC system (chromed of course) and possibly doing a complete interior leather restoration with bucket seats, console, the works. There are a few things that need repaired - wipers, fuel gage, etc. I'm hoping you guys can help when I tear into it.

I'm hoping to get to a few car shows - would like to go to the dream cruise on Woodward but not sure I can get there this year.
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
:sign0016:to Trifive.com. Mike... That is one beautiful '57 you've purchased. :congrats: I have yet to install A/C in my '57... so one of our other members will have to help you with your A/C question. Once again NICE RIDE. :tu :party0031:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive Mike:wavey: Nice looking 57:tu Later, Dave

·
Registered
147 Posts
I saw pictures of this car somewhere and copied them to my PC. The car is beautiful. The undercarriage is also outstanding. I love the stance and hope to make mine very similar.

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Hello Mike
welcome aboard
Nice Ride :tu
enjoy...:)

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
How do you spell Nice???

WOW!!! Nice Gasser!! :sign0016: to TriFive Mike. This site is loaded with friendly, helpful members. Just ask any question and one or more of the members will answer. :anim_25:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You guys don't miss a thing. Yes it was on ebay - didn't sell, but we got together after the auction and made a deal. The undercarriage has so much chrome -too much to describe. Can't wait to get it shipped home and drive around. Thanks for the links -
Mike

·
Registered
66,323 Posts
:hello: hi mike and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. congrats and have fun with that 57. its a beauty. :party0031:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.