Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I came across these pics of a '57 fuel injected 150 I built in the '90s when I was a teen. Because the AMT '57 kit was a hardtop, I used the roof and top of doors from the AMT '55 sedan kit and grafted it onto the '57. I custom-created the '57 150 side trim and even hand-painted the 'Chevrolet' and 'Fuel Injected' scripts on the side. I was at the top of my game at this point in my model-building. But, I then got my driver's license and model-building went by the wayside. I sold this model a few years ago because I realize some incorrect things about it when I was striving to make it exactly how it would have come from the factory.
Wheel Vehicle Car Tire Hood

Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Bumper

Wheel Vehicle Car Tire Hood

· Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great to me.
Thank you. I'm a Chevy purist and a perfectionist, so after I discovered the things on this model that were not correct in accordance to the real car, especially after putting that much effort in to building it, it bothered me and so I didn't feel bad selling it. (horn ring on a 150, silver dash instead of black, red engine instead of Chevy orange, white battery..)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts