Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

181 - 200 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Right side nearly done, gonna finish few things and attack left side, having never done full quarters it was an experience

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Right side on, gaps good. There's a bulge I'm not super happy about, so contemplating next steps

·
Registered
1955 sport coupe, blown BBC, Jeffco 4spd work in progress
3 Posts
Right side on, gaps good. There's a bulge I'm not super happy about, so contemplating next steps

Nice work!! Do you have any pics of your clutch peddle mount?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice work!! Do you have any pictures of the clutch peddle mount for the Lenco?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
If anyone has seen the "Orange Krate" then you know what inspired my build. I started a few months ago and am getting close to getting it to AVS Fab for the roll cage. My hope is to have a show worthy car that runs in the 10s. Please don't hate but I'm running a blown injected 392 backed by a Lenco. Should be a blast.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I see a huge problem with that car. .....it isn't in my garage.. lol

Awesome build!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I like that pedal assembly, are you using a hydraulic thro-out bearing or a external slave cylinder?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Man, you must almost pee your pants every time you go out to the garage all so close yet still a bit to go. Dean, of Hot Rods by Dean here in Phoenix, pretty high end place apparently built a pretty nice 55 I never saw it but here is an old HRM article. I think you will take particular interest in the Hilborne and Vertex setup also the trick cooling system.

A Look Under The Skin Of Hot Rods By Dean's 1955 Chevy Gasser

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Man, you must almost pee your pants every time you go out to the garage all so close yet still a bit to go. Dean, of Hot Rods by Dean here in Phoenix, pretty high end place apparently built a pretty nice 55 I never saw it but here is an old HRM article. I think you will take particular interest in the Hilborne and Vertex setup also the trick cooling system.

A Look Under The Skin Of Hot Rods By Dean's 1955 Chevy Gasser
Hey Stewart! I'd pee my pants if I had the dang tilt done like yours!! Lol.... I've seen that 55 that Dean's did, very nice. Yeah I have some cool stuff planned for fuel and cooling systems, can't wait for that stage

181 - 200 of 240 Posts