Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a set of seats. Upholstery not an issue, but must be structurally sound. I'm in the UK, but have a contact with regular transatlantic shipping, so if you can post them to a US address I can get them shipped.

Also, what are those pieces called that sit on the top of the inner doors? They are pressed steel and they have a hole for the door lock knob, and are usually painted the same colour as the interior metalwork. A couple of mine have started to rot away.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I should add it's a 4dr.

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Looking for a set of seats. Upholstery not an issue, but must be structurally sound. I'm in the UK, but have a contact with regular transatlantic shipping, so if you can post them to a US address I can get them shipped.

Also, what are those pieces called that sit on the top of the inner doors? They are pressed steel and they have a hole for the door lock knob, and are usually painted the same colour as the interior metalwork. A couple of mine have started to rot away.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I should add it's a 4dr.
that would be the garnish molding for the doors i should have some if you need there is front and back driver and passenger sides.

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
Its really cool that Bam can and is willing to go the extra mile for us....:shakehands:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks BB, will PM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.