Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Drove from Rockford,il. to Winnipeg, Canada on Saturday. So yesterday(mon) my youngest daughter and I were scoping out the area while my oldest daughter and her fiance were working. As we were driving I stated that I haven't seen any classic cars at all in Winnipeg. No sooner did I say that and I look to my left and I see this beautiful 57 Nomad. As I past it I looked at my daughter and asked" would you mind if I stopped to look at it"? Of course she knew I would anyway, but she said "Sure"( she supports me in my car "craziness") There is a gentleman working on his tail gate drying the rear carpet from the intense rain Minneapolis,Minn. got at the 65 and under car show. As I introduced my self I told him he had a very good looking Nomad.Being polite he thanked me like a thousand other guys before me I'll bet. Then I announced that I too have a Nomad, a 55. Now his eyes flew wide open "you have a Nomad ,too?!?! So I showed him some of my pictures of my Nomad and some with trophy's. I guess in stead of an annoying "tire kicker" looking at his car it was a fellow enthusiast and I think he appreciated that. He said his name was Brian from Winnipeg and he sometimes goes on Chevy Talk. I told him I also go on there, but, if you would like more action I invite you to Trifive also. He had many questions about 700R4 tranny lock up. I told him there is no price to pay to join Trifive and he could get a lot of his questions answered. So, maybe he just may stop by the site and have a look. Hope so cause he was a real nice guy:shakehands::)

·
Registered
67,743 Posts
good read, thanks for sharing. very nice 57. :tu

1 - 9 of 9 Posts