Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
OMG!!! WHY??? :(
Once sold he will get another one down the road and cut it too?
We should call the cops on him! Lol of course this is only my opinion...

·
Premium Member
1956 chevy 210 del rey sedan
15,021 Posts
Well, there is an image I will have to have surgicly removed from my memory bank. and it is jeep powerd too!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
OK, I'll be the odd man out. I never would have done it; can't say i love it, but can't say I hate it either. Kind of like a jacked up metropolitan with fins. The ugly as heck dog that you feel so bad for, you want to pet it anyway.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
as long as he likes it thats all that matters i did not notice whether he built it or bought it but if he needs to sell it , all it takes is one guy who likes it better than him i hope things work out for him as he needs them too :flag6::gba:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Gotta say, as clean as it looks outside, I can see some redemptive value. Get it off that 4wd chassis and on a modified 57 chassis, and get it back to a 57 interior with a chevy engine and some 15 or 16 inch wheels with 60 series tires with modifying wheel wells a bit, and it may, well, may ...
Just hate to see it go to waste.
But, I ain't got the bucks, so .....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.