Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 1957 Windowed Delivery that I would like to sell. It is still in the factory paint. 6 cyl. engine and transmission is gone. All body chrome is there. One piece rear door. SPL on the firewall. This vehicle was purchased by a local telephone company originally. Floor has rust. Body is very straight and solid. Rust on rocker panel area. I'd be happy to send photo's to interested parties. NEW PRICE $6500 . Call (6O5) 2O1-O6eight7 between 4pm and 10pm CST weekdays, or all weekend. PM me here on this page with an email, and I will check daily. This rare car needs a good home.

NEW PRICE $6500

Attachments

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
What is the Style number,and what plant was it built at?

:bowtieb::bowtier::bowtieb::bowtier::bowtieb:

Thanks,
Doug

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The passenger fender has apparently been replaced at one time. The car is green originally. I've had this car for 10 years or so and was doing research on it back then. It is a special order car by Northwestern Bell Telephone. I bought it from the second owner who lives a few miles from me. Thisforum discusses the windowed delivery in some length.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
sdl

I've heard the 92 figure used for 57 windowed deliverys for years. Funny, production figures for 1955,1956, or 1958 cannot seem to be found. Jay

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I sent you a PM with a request for more photos and some info. Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Since I never heard from you this weekend, I'm going to guess that you either got busy or you sold the car? :flag6:

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Good luck with the sale. Mike

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
You might want to post some photos or at least a link to some photos on picasa or photobucket or something. It looks nice in the one photo in the first post, but it would be great to see the inside, the underside, under the hood, and the rear end.

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.