Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spoke with Tanks Inc.
They said they will have the 6 passenger wagon tank prototype in 6-8 weeks.
The wagon tank with provision for in tank pump should be in production in 12-16 weeks after that.
I've asked if that tank will fit the Nomad but no reply as of yet.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Yes, it should fit Nomad

Nomad and 6 passenger wagon use the same tank, and have the same shape floor in that area, so it should fit just fine.

Driver.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,265 Posts
Good to know 150Sedan....Alternately, I have an article available on how to convert you own, if you so desire....(See attached)

Attachments

·
Registered
67,365 Posts
thanks for info 150. :tu

·
Premium Member
Chattanooga TN
5,223 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.
Could use two of them right now.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Excellent news! Trying to keep my wagon project plan simple and this tank option helps.

Was hoping that one of the mfrs would eventually make an FI wagon tank. I didn’t really want to lose the spare tire well space if I didn’t have to. Now you can leave it for a spare tire or create an awesome hidden storage compartment.
:tu

·
Registered
456 Posts
Gonna bump this up. Was there any follow up on this? I do not see them listed on their website.

(nevermind, if I would have looked a little harder I would have seen the tank......)

·
Registered
456 Posts
I know its not really the right forum, but since this post is here, here is a look at the new tank.

And luckily mine is a driver....and hopefully there is no leak, looks like FedEx, had the dropseys

More irritated that it cracked off all the powder coating then anything, packaging could have been a bit better on the corners, but still no excuse.

·
Registered
Denver, Colorado 1956 Nomad
898 Posts
I received my tank last week. I also found out that my backorder Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4 EFI system from Summit Racing was shipped out today.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts