Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking for some more advice. I passed on the 57 2 dr. ht. I asked about earlier. I am now looking at a 56 2 dr. ht. It's been sitting for 22 years. It's originally a texas car. The frame is solid as is the body. A few small holes in the floor and a patch on the rr quater panel. It has most of the chrome and has a 350 motor w/ 350 auto. The firewall is a little banged up and it is missing the front seat. The price is $6000. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Definetely need photos -

Yep - Need some photos. All the right places, Inside trunk, Door Quarters, Dog Legs, Pillar, around Windshield Stainless, etc. :anim_25:

·
Premium Member
7,488 Posts
Looks pretty good

From what I've seen floors look better than mine when I bought it . Looks like a buy to me even if you have to buy a new front seat. Remember that 56's have more chrome (Expense) than 55 or 57's. But you'll save more by not having to replace floors.:happy0030::happy0030:

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
It looks like you have something to work with. But are you able to afford the build ? Are you equipped to do what it takes, and do you have what it takes to get her done ? Triple the price and you could by a nice driver.

·
Registered
66,282 Posts
very hard without photos. if as nice as described, sounds lik a buy. :party0031:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
A 56 HT is a great way to go, Look foward to seeing some pictures, I know you will get some feed back when we can see what you are dealing with. Of chorse I am not partial as fara as the 56 HT.

Randy FC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts