Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Horse trading, got a motor home for towing it away ($400), nice running 454 engine, put a roof on it, got tired of messing with it, put up for sale or trade, fellow traded me a decent 87 GMC long bed for it, drove it a while, put up for sale or trade, fellow traded me a 80 Camaro hot rod 350 for it, same thing, for sale or trade, found a 1961 Pontiac Catalina convertible, he loves the Camaro and I love the Poncho, needs a top and interior, as well as 389 isn't running, but fairly solid, drivers rear quarter and trunk pan rusted, hope to get $ to fix it up, trying to sell my 56 4dr ht for project funds. Found out it has upgraded Bonneville interior, as well as PS, PB, PW, PTop, and PSeat, everything from upgraded Ventura package except AC and 8 lug wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I have to say, the front of the 61 Pontiac looks so much cooler than a 61 Impala, but the rear of the Impala with 3 tail lights looks so much better than the rear of the Catalina. I think the Pontiac has the edge, as well as looking better than the 61 Oldsmobile. Oh wait, the 61 Bonneville had 3 tail lights that match the Impala, maybe even better since they have 3 lights connected in one red plastic surround, just a little better than the Impala. I need to customize the taillights to Bonneville if I can find them, first custom touch, next item would be dual brake master cylinder in the brake system, maybe front disc brakes if the Chevy ones fit a Poncho

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.