Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Looks like a nice project-I have a '56 two-door wagon waiting for attention. It is in nice shape, but not as nice as yours looks. Good luck!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a Lucky find. Rebuilt 283 with 2000 miles, Muncie 4 speed and a 3:55 Posi. I got it for a song!!!! It still needs a lot of stuff done but i am real happy with it.

·
Registered
66,287 Posts
thats a beauty, have fun with it. :party0031:

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
It was a Lucky find. Rebuilt 283 with 2000 miles, Muncie 4 speed and a 3:55 Posi. I got it for a song!!!! It still needs a lot of stuff done but i am real happy with it.
LS you must be a good singer, do you give lessons?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sang good, but not quite good enough. The same guy was selling 3 cars. My wagon, a 65 Pontiac Grand Prix for $1500 and a 65 Pontiac GTO 389 Tri Power for $1000. I got there to look at the wagon 7 hours after the 2 Pontiacs had been sold. Frankly I was more into the Wagon, but I would have loved to get the Goat if for nothing else than to sell it.

I plan on having a Blast in the wagon!!!

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Nice lookin wagon.. interesting about the pontiacs. Would have liked to have seen pictures of them.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I saw a Pic of the GTO, and it was about the same condition as my wagon. But I never saw the Grand Prix.
:eek: that guy must have been hurtin for some quick $$$ to sell the GTO for $1000 if its in the same shape as your '56. Or had other reasons to off them cars. :confused0006:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He is older, has severe diabetes, and was just done with the cars. I was lucky that he held onto the wagon until I got off work and made the trip to go look at it. The guys that bought the Pontiacs were going to buy the wagon too.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
You got lucky Lonespar... sounds like the other guys did too. Its to bad the seller is ill though.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I feel lucky to have gotten it. I just got the 3rd seat from him and he seems to be doing better. He is excited to hear about what I have been doing to it.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Another Oregon 9-passenger here. We live in Eugene, but bought the car in Klamath Falls. The third seat had already been removed and I didn't find out it was a 9-passenger until I tried to replace the badly dented gas tank.

Hope to meet you someday and compare notes about our Beauville's.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Sweet Ride!!! Glad to see another Oregonian!!! I am just south of Portland. I bought mine in Woodburn last Month Couldn't pass up the deal I got on it!!! That would be sweet to meet and park a couple of rare wagons together!!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
I have a 57 Beauville. Another wagon looking for the 3rd row seat. I just had a new windshield put in today and have begun putting the dash back together.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was missing the 3rd seat when I bought my Beauville. But I was told there were extra parts coming. I got home from work one day and the seat was leaning against my garage door!!!! I was VERY Happy!!! Since then Parts show up about once a month!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts