·
Registered
67,707 Posts
would never buy that one at any price. mmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
13,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just saw that this 7-8-9 isn't a one-of-kind. It's actually made by a company who sells then builds them.

I am surprised anybody would ever buy that car. Who does it appeal to. Nobody here that's for sure. The young crowd? I seriously doubt that.

This company does have another Corvette custom in the works. They are going to call it "Stinger" andi it is actually a pleasing looking car. I wouldn't consider buying one but I think if Chevrolet had made the 2014 Corvette look more like this one, they would be more successful than the one they designed with the Camaro looking rear.

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
I'd drive it.

In a re-make of Cannonball Run. :auto14:

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
The Stinger was looking good until the out those pizza pan, crack dealer wheels in it. :sign0020:
For the money, there three or four cars I'd rather have than that 789.
That is, I could buy 3-4 cars for what that costs.

·
Registered
11,214 Posts
Folks, some out there have a vision, they design and build that vision, they market and sell that vision and become successful. Each of us have our own visions of what our dream car should or will and or ends up looking like. We all look at things - anything - with different eyes. We all don't see as well as the originator did.

For me, I see a creativity the exceeds my ability - I see the use of technology to a much higher standard than any trifive I have ever built. I see a gift bestowed upon a group of individuals and wish I had been in their line when it was handed out.

Is it a shoe box, no. Does it always have to be a belly button car, no.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Ill just say this:

To each and to his own, alot of wrench time went into creating that car. Cant say Im a fan of the style. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
15,575 Posts
Hey Nick, that is one of the things i like about you. You ALWAYS take the high road. Even though it isn't my idea of beautiful you are right in stating that is has been done very nicely. Good on ya Buddy.:tu:tu:tu

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
It's for folks who can't make up their minds about which car they want to drive...they can drive 4 cars at the same time. Gotta be worth $120K :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'll be the oddball. I wouldn't buy (couldn't afford) the 789, but I'd love to be caught driving the car. I think it looks low and fast in the front and kind of wide and fat in the rear. The stinger sort of has an Avanti look to me. To each his own I guess. Some of us like blondes, some like brunettes, and some of us goof up and marry a red head. :sign0020:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I'll be the oddball. I wouldn't buy (couldn't afford) the 789, but I'd love to be caught driving the car. I think it looks low and fast in the front and kind of wide and fat in the rear. The stinger sort of has an Avanti look to me. To each his own I guess. Some of us like blondes, some like brunettes, and some of us goof up and marry a red head. :sign0020:
Here's hoping your wife is not a redhead. :sign0020::anim_25:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts