Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i measured the eldo seats ,, and it looks looks like it will fit the 55.?? any major problems?/ door panels? those bunwarmers--heated seats would be nice this winter!! the eldo is a little smaller than the 55. so i wont have to cut anything down to size??

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
52,812 Posts
got caddy seats in my 55. don't know much about them. were in car when i got it. seem to fit well & they are power. :)
Excellent place for the fire extinguisher Carl :tu

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Someone here put a late model GTO interior in his trifive. I'm sure cutting and fabricating of filler panels will be needed. :anim_25:

·
Registered
37,977 Posts
The front seats will fit as well as any and look as good as any. You'll have to contruct some mounts, since the floor where the bench seat mounts is about 1-1/4" lower than the floor near the tunnel.

I don't know if you were considering the rear seat or not. It's a little narrower than the stock sedan seat and the rear bottom cushion isn't as tall and doesn't have a very big provision for a drive line hump. You'll need filler pieces at the side and in front from the floor up to the bottom of the seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts