Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning from the UK i am going to attempt to upload some piccys of my '56 over the pond here in the UK
i will try to put them in order for you
hope you like them. . .. i love it
regards tim, the-dools

"its a beautiful thing to handle"

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
Cool pics.Thanks for sharing them with us. You are a little further along in your build than I am. :congrats: I'm also restoring an Adobe Beige and Sierra Gold '56 Sedan. I'm sticking with that color combination. :tu Good luck with your progress and keep us posted. Jason

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Looks lie the 56 is comming along nicely... Thanx for sharing... Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Tim - it's looking good! You're making great progress there. It seems that you have plenty of lads handy to help with the heavy lifting; just make sure you have plenty of tea on hand! :D Save the beer until AFTER the work is done for the day.....

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
looking good, so what is in the cups? it is good to have help keep up the good work and keep the pic's comming.

·
Registered
66,323 Posts
thanks for pics tim, looking good. :party0031:

·
Registered
166 Posts
That looks like it's coming along nicely. Have you got this build on a different site? Cos I think I've seen a rebuild pic a while ago of a bunch of guys drinking "tea" after taking the body off the chassis similar to your third one. Was just wondering if it was the same one or not.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hi, the build is taking place at my moms (she has excellent garage there and makes wicked tea all day), but all pictures are from there,
regards tim the dools

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool pics.Thanks for sharing them with us. You are a little further along in your build than I am. :congrats: I'm also restoring an Adobe Beige and Sierra Gold '56 Sedan. I'm sticking with that color combination. :tu Good luck with your progress and keep us posted. Jason
hi jason i have settled on a near original white for the top and trunk, and a mettalic blue for the rest of the body, it has satin black firewall and inner fenders, :party0031::party0031:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts