Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
Nice work on the models.Press on,they're all sharp and keep up the good work.Post more pics when you have a chance.:shakehands: :tu :tu:bowtieb:

·
Registered
67,768 Posts
nice, thanks for sharing. :tu

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Before my time, I believe it was a revell from about 7 years ago. Built it for my dad for christmas. He found the kit and wanted me to build it
i have more model pics but they are not all chevy. Got some fords and dodges in there, maybe even a pontiac or two. Would want to be put to the stake for posting non Chevy but i will post others.

Thanks for the compliments. The truck was the last one i did. I have a 55,56 and 57 all waiting to be put together. Can you guess how the 57 will be done? Hehehe

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks. I used to have over 50 cars,trucks,and jeeps but sold most on ebay. I kept the favorites and sold the rest. There are a couple i wish i had not sold though. Oh well

Mike

·
Registered
18 Posts
Models

Before my time, I believe it was a revell from about 7 years ago. Built it for my dad for christmas. He found the kit and wanted me to build it
i have more model pics but they are not all chevy. Got some fords and dodges in there, maybe even a pontiac or two. Would want to be put to the stake for posting non Chevy but i will post others.

Thanks for the compliments. The truck was the last one i did. I have a 55,56 and 57 all waiting to be put together. Can you guess how the 57 will be done? Hehehe
Really nice work! Keep em for ever, look at them when you can and start another one soon!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As far as starting another soon. I jus5 started a 57 chevy bel air that i am converting to my 210. Just started shaving all the bel air stuff off the monogram kit the other day. Working on the tail feathers and smothing out the fin inserts of the bel air. Pics to follow shortly i hope

·
Registered
3,604 Posts

PUT TO THE STAKE!!What are you talkin about? I have 3 finished street rods an kustoms Nobody here put me to the stake.These guys Are one of a kind. good all the way around. hth in fact i have 49 ford convert mild kustom as my avater :tu:tu:bowtieb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts