Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanted to do a new post now that I got my signature updated, so you can see a few pics. I will try to get a few more current project photos on there, too.
Thanks, Geoff

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah. I always hate to see one go. My kids acutually cried when the 56 wagon left and that hurt me more. I always get attached to my projects even though I know they will be sold. Part of the benifit of building cars on spec is I get to pickem. which means I like the car in the first place and just like it more as it improves. But, it's what I do. And we gotta eat.

On the otherhand...... it is really great to meet the new owner and see the joy on their face. I have met some really neat people and I am glad that I had some part in helping them reach for a dream. I truely believe everyone should own a 55, 56 or 57 Chevy. It's too bad there are not enough to go around.

You know......I loved these cars back when they were worth only $100.
I wish they were still worth only $100............then I could keep them all.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Geoff,
Thanks for the pics. It's always nice to put a face to the name. You do some fine work my friend. My first '55 was painted yellow. I loved that car! And I love yellow on the Tri Fives. Happy Holidays!

Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.