Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I insluated the floor and am installing cut rate carpet and the seat and door panels. Can't afford $200 for carpet right now so I am making due with less.

My insulation install.

Seats, carpet and door panels.

My wife is leaving town for fives days starting tomorrow so I should have more free time to work on it.

Don

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
My wife is leaving town for fives days starting tomorrow so I should have more free time to work on it.

Can my wife go with her? PLEASE. I have some things I want to get done on my car to Don....

·
Registered
6,388 Posts
Looks good. It's amazing how much you can get done with the wife away for a week. I actually got mine running when Ann went to Cabo last week. I need to send her away again so I can get the power steering working.:sign0020:
Keep up the good work.
Jim

·
Registered
19,497 Posts
Looks like youv'e been a busy boy Don! :anim_25:with the project... Later, Dave

·
Registered
61 Posts
looking good

hi don that 57 is looking good wish i could get to that point with dads i have not been able to do any thing for about a mouth have not been able to walk strained the ligaments in my foot and it sucks but thats enough about me .
i see that your wife is going out of town so that means party at your house:sign0020: again that 210 is looking good have good day:wavey:

·
Administrator
50,514 Posts
Don looks like accomplished quite a bit with here there. You really will be a busy boy of yuo accomplish much more than today.
Terry

·
Premium Member
11,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks good. It's amazing how much you can get done with the wife away for a week. I actually got mine running when Ann went to Cabo last week. I need to send her away again so I can get the power steering working.:sign0020:
Keep up the good work.
Jim
Judy's only going to San Jose Jim. Of course I have to drive her there tomorrow and pick her up Monday. How did Ann get to go to Cabo by herself?

Let me know when you are going to fire up the 57' again and maybe I'll swing over that way.

Don

·
Premium Member
11,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi don that 57 is looking good wish i could get to that point with dads i have not been able to do any thing for about a mouth have not been able to walk strained the ligaments in my foot and it sucks but thats enough about me .
i see that your wife is going out of town so that means party at your house:sign0020: again that 210 is looking good have good day:wavey:
Hey Shawn! Man, sure sounds like you have some problems with that foot. Hope it gets better soon. BTW.

Don

·
Premium Member
11,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Finished the carpet install today. Have some more pics.

Today I finished up the carpet. I couldn't afford the coin for the precut so came up with a couple 5' x 7' area rugs in black that I cut up. Total cost $40!

Need to reinstall the door handles but want to make sure I'm done first. I do need to replace the front roll up windows which I still need to find.

Now I think it's time to bleed the brakes and install the 4 barrel Holley and Edelbrock manifold I bought.

Don

·
Registered
61 Posts
looks good

Hi don

that 57 is looking good great that's a great way to do the carpet it save's money to be able to put it in more part's i try to be thrifty myself i did all my door panels my self to save money plus i have lots of vinyl that i bout when my wife worked at the fabric shop
so have good day don looks good :party0031::congrats:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.