Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone provide me with a pix of the A Pillar area where it meets the rocker panel. I'v installed new rockers, but the area at the kick panels has rusted just enough to leave me in the dark as to how it should look.

THX

Larry

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
pillar

I need photos of where the door jamb area meets the floor and rocker. everything is new in the area but the piece of structure kickpanel would screw to.

I want the transition from the upright kick panel/doorjamb to be as it should where it meets the new rocker.

The car is a sedan.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Great looking car, Terry! I had a hard time getting to page 16, but that's another story altogether! :eek:

·
Administrator
49,351 Posts
Well you see, it`s like this, since i`m kinda computer challenged that was the only way i could figure out how to get the pics for Larry. And also why i told him specifically where they were posted. Where theres a will, theres a way.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
The reason I had a hard time getting to page 16 was because the page numbers went 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,..20,21,22,23 or something like that so I clicked on the >> and it went to the last page and then I had to page backwards one page at a time until I could see the 16 on the list and then I could click on 16 -- cardomain's probelm, not yours! Or, MY problem! But either way, Terry, it wasn't anything you did wrong, if fact it was especially cool of you to post the photos...that's what this place is all about, helping one another.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts