Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 57' 2dr. belair hardtop and according to some internet websites I came across recently, production numbers show my particular model topping out at 168,293 units. Have any of you here ever wondered how many of my model car or your your particular tri-five model car are actually still around that are registered and driving in the U.S.?? there obviously isn't 168,293. I wonder if there is even 100,000 left. Is there any way to determine this or has anybody tried doing the research?

·
Senior Member 4 Gold Stars
4,460 Posts
I have no idea. The idea of a registry has been floated a bunch of times, but everyone seems hesitant to post what they have. Not just here, but at several other sites I have been on.

·
Registered
205 Posts
No comments or thoughts on this huh!?!:(
What i found was that the 150, 210, and bel air models all show the exact same production numbers so it doesnt split any of them up it only shows how many of that specific body style was made.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
They are getting more rare with each passing year. How ever many there are left, there are more folks that want them today than there were 50 years ago. Put a theft alarm in it. :flag6:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts