Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all...just bought a '56 2 dr hardtop project for my son and I. We will be gin the work next month and I am looking forward to the next few years wit the good times for my son and I with a great finished product!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike! I am sure I will picking a few brains including yours most likely (hah) for the next couple years.......Look forward to it....thanks again!

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive bad37 from another 56 owner:wavey: Sounds like a neat project for father & son... Later, Dave

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Hello Bad37
welcome aboard
How bout some pic's of the project when you can get em on..
enjoy...:)

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Bad37coupe??

:sign0016: to TriFive!! You and your son will create amazing memories working on the '56. :anim_25:

Got my curiosity up a little with your member id, Bad37coupe - any chance you have a '37 Chevy Coupe? If so, would love to see some pics and hear a little about it. I had a '38 Chevy Coupe that my Dad & I used to Drag Race in A/Gas back in the 50's & '60's. :)

·
Registered
66,304 Posts
:hello: hi bad and welcome. good to have you here. congrats and have fun with it. very cool to be doing this with your son. great memmories are going to be made. can't beat that. :party0031:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, thanks guys for the warm reception......ok on the member ID, about 3 years ago I finished a Down's '37 3 window coupe which I sold last year. Fiberglass taught me a lot as it was my first build after having many muscle cars growing up. I have always loved the Tri 5's and wanted something for my son and I since he is at the age to help now. The '56 being my favorite I sought out a 2 dr hardtop. Once I figure out how to get pictures up I will of both cars. The '37 and the '56 which I am overly excited about getting started on!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
56-1037D

Body AC 7650

Trim 581

Paint 703D

Hey guys,
I was hoping I could get some help figuring out this trim tag. Not that savvy yet on the tri 5's and could use some pointers here...Thanks in advance!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.