Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah i know, i'm kinda full of it anyway. but, i never really figured the difference between trade and FREE. I know alot of stars have to align for a TRADE to work, but if the word/meaning FREE is used, nobody gives a sh1t about the stars !!!!!!!!!
Just a rant, nothing personal here, but i've noticed it everywhere i go.:shakehands:

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
If its free, It don`t cost you anything. If its a trade you usually trade for equal value. However if its free, it may not be worth anything. :anim_25: bowtie-trifive :gba:

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,380 Posts

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Did I do something wrong? I don't understand this post.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,380 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
My Nana would say..."Never look a gift horse in the mouth" being we were from Brooklyn and not knowing horses, I never knew what she meant.

I know horses now and I know what free means! If its offered...and I need it...I'll take it...no questions asked! I promise!

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
My Nana would say..."Never look a gift horse in the mouth" being we were from Brooklyn and not knowing horses, I never knew what she meant.

I know horses now and I know what free means! If its offered...and I need it...I'll take it...no questions asked! I promise!

I didn't ask a single question except if I can Paypal him the shipping.

Did Nana also tell you what assume means?

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
My guess (and I am only guessing and Gary should probably respond) is that Gary asked for a trade and got very little response but when he said it was free he got a barrage of emails.

I posted that I needed a steering column a few weeks ago and could really use it right this minute.
Gary and I have had good dealings before with absolutely no issues.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
A conundrum is something you and your girlfriend forget all about whilst making whoopie standing up in the back of a '65 Volkswagen in a grocery store parking lot with both your heads out the open sunroof watching folks roll their grocery carts about!

Don't ask me how I know that......

:anim_32:

Harry

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.