Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of small places I need to paint, I have the paint.

Is there a small gun (self contained, or airbrush or something that would make this doable?

Or is this one of those deals where I need a full spray rig?

Trying to keep life simple...hasn't worked so far! :)

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
:)Try calling a hobby store, they usually have the smaller air-brush kits that are self contained.

Don, aka.....the hamsman

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
:) Another place you could try would be Harbor Freight if you have one of these stores in your area, or go online to their site.

Don, aka.....the hamsman

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
:) I just returned from Harbor Freight, they have a small gravity fed sprayer on special for $14.99.

Don, aka.....the hamsman

·
Registered
176 Posts
touch up gun

Harbor freight has a touch up gun for $9.95, I keep a couple on hand for spraying epoxy primer, they work great, in fact I just came in from the garage after using one. I use my low pressure high volume for base coat and clear coat but the cheap gun would work fine and for less than 10 bucks if you don't use it for a year and it didn't get cleaned good you can just buy another.

·
Registered
404 Posts
SurfRider, RickL has the right way to go, the Preval setup was great, i just touched up under my hood and wheel wells with one. NAPA sells them for $6 and they clean up easy. I was pleased with the results.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts