Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can not believe I MISSED the 35th ann my 4-door Sedan and I have been together. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I made it a point to remember the date (08/05/2010) but I missed it. (where's the little crying guy in the smiley faces when you need it?)

All the hard feelings and irritation with trying to get my girlfriend Debbie's parents house cleaned so it can be sold........... I missed a very important to me, event.

The 4-door is still setting in the barn blocked in by my windowed Sedan Delivery. So no new pics of her.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I could think of other dates that you may forget, with much worse repercussion.

Go buy her a new piece of chrome and she'll get over it.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could think of other dates that you may forget, with much worse repercussion.

NAH! She'll get it over it if I missed THAT anniversary. :happy0009:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Let me commit that to memory for you, Richard. People think I'm nuts the way I remember dates, especially birthdays. A couple weeks ago at the ol waterin hole, I was getting ready to leave to take the Mrs out for her birthday, when she walked in. One of the newer guys to the circle said his birthday was the following Monday, and I proceeded to give everyone else in the group's birthday. BTW, these are guys I only see for an hour once a week.
FWIW, Monte: 12/11/01 - new
Vette: 8/28/04
55: 11/17/07
Hey, from the looks of things, I'm due for something else this year!!

Happy Anniversary, sit in her and have a beverage - I always do!

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need to get her out of the barn and drive her a little. She hasn't been out of the barn since 2008.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
I can not believe I MISSED the 35th ann my 4-door Sedan and I have been together. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I made it a point to remember the date (08/05/2010) but I missed it. (where's the little crying guy in the smiley faces when you need it?)

All the hard feelings and irritation with trying to get my girlfriend Debbie's parents house cleaned so it can be sold........... I missed a very important to me, event.

The 4-door is still setting in the barn blocked in by my windowed Sedan Delivery. So no new pics of her.
Here RJ I found the crying smiley guy for you:bawling::bawling:now say:sign0013:and call it a day... Later, Dave

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. :)

Least I can do is add a photo of her.:):)

·
Registered
66,285 Posts
kept her in the barn for two years. :eek: you weren't going to "get lucky" even if you remembered the anniversary anyway. :winking0070:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts