Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1955 Bel Air Sport Coupe
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...................................does anyone have the AAW crimper set that they want to sell?

·
Premium Member
1955 Bel Air Sport Coupe
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have gotten two replies to date and both have been bonafide scams from new members offering up someone’s email address for me to contact. I have avoided them and I’m thinking this post was a bad idea. Pops has hit on this and he is absolutely correct. Beware!

·
Administrator
48,910 Posts
I have gotten two replies to date and both have been bonafide scams from new members offering up someone’s email address for me to contact. I have avoided them and I’m thinking this post was a bad idea. Pops has hit on this and he is absolutely correct. Beware!
What are the usernames of those 2?
Terry

·
Premium Member
1955 Bel Air Sport Coupe
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you use these pliers on AAW's Packard 56 and 59 terminals? Thanks! Elijah

·
Administrator
48,910 Posts
Did you use these pliers on AAW's Packard 56 and 59 terminals? Thanks! Elijah
I used them on the whole install of my AAW harness.
Terry

·
Registered
1956 2dr HT's (1 Belair, 1 210)
104 Posts
@Elijah - If you haven't already, a suggestion, you might buy some extra Packard connectors. I remember talking to an AAW a number of years ago and asked if they include extras in the kit in case of goof-ups. He told me they don't. Just enough to get the job done.

·
Premium Member
1955 Bel Air Sport Coupe
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks 56 for that tip! I will need extra's for sure!

·
Registered
297 Posts
@Elijah - If you haven't already, a suggestion, you might buy some extra Packard connectors. I remember talking to an AAW a number of years ago and asked if they include extras in the kit in case of goof-ups. He told me they don't. Just enough to get the job done.
I'm not sure who you spoke with but they do include several "extra" connectors they even call them "practice connectors" They have been doing this for several years. They are in a seperate bag labled misc hrdwr.

·
Registered
1956 2dr HT's (1 Belair, 1 210)
104 Posts
I'm not sure who you spoke with but they do include several "extra" connectors they even call them "practice connectors" They have been doing this for several years. They are in a seperate bag labled misc hrdwr.
That may have been a change then, I bought my kit in '06/'07

1 - 17 of 17 Posts