Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my AME frame from Metal Works for my 56 Chevy 2dr ht build. The more options/items purchased with the frame at first the more discounts one received from MW. Being cheap, I left a few things till later. I wish had purchased everything I needed at first with the frame. Every time I went to purchase the other items, the prices were up or back ordered. Overall it delayed my project. I would get a complete roller, painted with engine/transmission/wheels/tires. Anyway you look at this game it is expensive.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I purchased my AME frame from Metal Works for my 56 Chevy 2dr ht build. The more options/items purchased with the frame at first the more discounts one received from MW. Being cheap, I left a few things till later. I wish had purchased everything I needed at first with the frame. Every time I went to purchase the other items, the prices were up or back ordered. Overall it delayed my project. I would get a complete roller, painted with engine/transmission/wheels/tires. Anyway you look at this game it is expensive.
Very expensive

·
Administrator
50,526 Posts
Well the way i look at it, you do not have to have an aftermarket frame to build a fun ride you cam absolutely enjoy with the stock frame. That said, if you bought one then you can afford it and that is why you bought it.
Terry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts