50,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the site is VERY slow again for me....anyone else? :bowtieb:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
74 Posts
Very very slow here also. Some pics will not load or take a long time to load.Don't know what's wrong,,not complaining,just sayin. Wayne

·
Registered
37,251 Posts
Earlier today the site would open for me but the thread list had a weird look. I've seen it before when the site was slow. Everything was offset and more lines were used for each post on the list than usual. When I'd open a thread it would look normal but as the others said photos were slow to load.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Earlier today the site would open for me but the thread list had a weird look. I've seen it before when the site was slow. Everything was offset and more lines were used for each post on the list than usual. When I'd open a thread it would look normal but as the others said photos were slow to load.
I've seen that too, and also had some slowness.

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Guys this is a temporary server, the server we were using is getting a new clean operating system, so in a few days we will move back to it and things will get back to normal.

Otis :)

·
Registered
67,743 Posts
good to hear Otis. :tu

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guys this is a temporary server, the server we were using is getting a new clean operating system, so in a few days we will move back to it and things will get back to normal.

Otis :)

Sorry Otis, I didn't realize this one was temperery... :tu
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

1 - 15 of 15 Posts