Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm fairly new to the site (my site intro and my 57 story http://www.trifive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49816 ).

currently my 57 Nomad is in Sonoma county CA (in Moms backyard), I currently live in Whitman County WA (supporting Girlfriend while she goes to the local university), I have been in WA for over a year now separated from my 57.

I Recently have been wanting to get my 57 to me in WA so I can work on it, the main dilemma for this topic is that I don't have a garage or money for storage.

I do however have a all weather car cover, apparently annual rainfall is 21 inches (530 mm) while the average annual snowfall is 28 inches (710 mm) per year where I live,

My question is:
could this car cover handle that amount of rain/snow and protect the car (the car needs work but in Ca it just sits outside with the cover on and no one working on it)?

If/when I do ship my 57 to WA I would have to sell my current car to afford to ship it to me, and it would have to become my daily driver (as little snow driving as possible).

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
52,893 Posts
All weather means nothing without knowing what brand car cover you have....If its anything other than a California Car Cover, it probably won't be up to the task IMHO.

·
RIP: 06-04-2012
1,082 Posts
Take a look at www.covercraft.com/weathershield_hp the, Weathershield HP car cover is amazing....I have one and love it. Can't remember who on TriFive said it but it has been said that Covercraft is a vendor to for California Car Cover. I don't know this for a fact but thats why I looked them up in the first place. Use the TriFive search function enter Covercraft car covers and it will give you several posts on the subject of car covers.

David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts