Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which is better to get your picture taken by: An alter or 55 Nomad?
Went to a wedding today and when I pulled up people just seem to drift over to check out the Nomad. The Bride and Groom with photographer in tow came up and all asked very kindly if I would please allow them to have a picture in my car, promising to be VERY VERY CAREFUL. So, I relented under a watchful eye.
Since it was a beautiful outdoor wedding there was no alter. So ,the decision was easy. I'm not sure even if they did have an alter if the Nomad wouldn't have been their first choice. I mean they were on the Nomad "like a chicken on a june bug" (one of my ol' buddy's phrase's that I borrowed):sign0020:

7,080 Posts
These cars were made to be enjoyed and it seems you are doing that to the fullest. Great gesture and shot. Lloyd :congrats::flag6:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These cars were made to be enjoyed and it seems you are doing that to the fullest. Great gesture and shot. Lloyd :congrats::flag6:
Thanks Mickey. You are right Lloyd. The best part of it is I'm not expecting it. It just develops. I think you know what I mean. With your gorgeous car ,I'll bet it happens to you quite a bit also.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
A great memory for all........just to jump up a notch.......just married on the back glass.....some tin cans from the rear bumper and bride and groom sitting in the front seat like they were driving away........Hmmmmmm....? Just my mind wandering again Arnie. Hey.....it is always a joy to see your Nomad out and about developing smiles for all:tu

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks again Guy's for the warm remarks. I did have them get inside and "PRETEND" to be driving. I told the Bride to get behind the wheel and the Groom to get in the passenger side as the rider. The Bride was all for that and she let everyone know that WAS the way it was going to be!! NO COMPROMISING!! I forgot to take a picture, but she said she was going to get me one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.