Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When my grandfather returned from World War II he went to work fixing Oldsmobiles and Chevys in Delaware Ohio. I just had my first son this past February and wanted to pass on our family's love for automobile history to him...so I purchased a 1955 Chevy Bel Air and am in love with the restoration process.

I grew up on a farm which meant working on farm machinery and also worked a a car detailer for 3 years before getting into the healthcare field. But I just love the fact that I can now say that the family car is a 1955 classic. I hope to learn much more about the car and also learn from all of the wonderful people on this site. Best forum site I have ever seen. Thank You.

·
Registered
19,596 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive Wesley:wavey: Nice intro story... :anim_25:with the 55... Later, Dave

·
RIP 11/24/2021
68,758 Posts
:hello: hi wesley and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Welcome to the family and sorry to hear about your son. I think you will find a great bunch of folks here on this site with an endless source of knowledge. We look forward to seeing some pictures of your new (old) 55. Do you have any vintage photos from your dad from back in the day that might have a tri five in it? We love those too!
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
'55 Chevy

Hi Wesley, Great choice on your classic. Enjoy the build, take your time, do it right, and get the son involved. Take pics, we enjoy them, but you will have them years from now to show your grandkids. Charles :wavey:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.