Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need all your votes to be the BEST OF THE BEST bowtie-trifive for 2013. I have a very cool '57 150 modified & was selected as "Best Of The Best" bowtie-trifive thanks to your votes after the Bakersfield, CA Super Chevy Show June 2, 2013. Voting is from Nov. 4th to Nov. 11th at midnight. This isn't just another pretty car, I have over 2,200 miles in 6 months & drag raced it with a best of 111.56 MPH, 13.833 sec. Only one vote per e-mail so tell everybody you know to vote for my car. PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE!!!

Here is the link. bestofthebest.superchevy.com/2013

Attachments

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,574 Posts
OK jerry lets see what we can do to help you out here.

If your not familiar with Jerry and his 150, here is a brief version of it. Jerry had a very nice 150 that he took to the local shows and enjoyed driving around the bay area. He had parked in his garage with a bunch of extra parts when the infamous San Bruno PG&E gas explosion happened, killing many people and burning dozens of homes. Jerry's house was totally destroyed and his beloved 150 that was in the garage on jack stands just sat there and melted away in the super-intense fire fueled by the ruptured gas line only a few hundred feet away. Jerry lost a lot, the car was only a small part of it. He has managed to rebuild the car to better than before condition and has been taking to local shows, and it looks like he has ventured out of the area to Bakersfield. You really need to study the car for the changes and upgrades, it is a great car and I get to see it again this weekend up in Santa Rosa:tu Now to see if he will let me take it for a cruise down Main St:sign0020:

Good luck Jerry you have earned this honor:flag6:

Here is the website to go to vote: http://bestofthebest.superchevy.com

Here is Jerry's car as it sits now:

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Done :tu

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Done !!! you have a great 55 there !!!!:congrats::tu hope you win
i hope that was a bit "tongue in cheek" 'cause that's a '57 if ever i saw one !!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all your support, my car was voted Amsoil Best Of The Best. Thanks Again. Jerry bowtie-trifive:flag6:

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,574 Posts
Thanks for all your support, my car was voted Amsoil Best Of The Best. Thanks Again. Jerry bowtie-trifive:flag6:
That's great Jerry, sure glad the gang on here was able to help you out. Great seeing you and your car last Saturday at Peggy Sue's. just loved listening to your car run, Garins video he posted captured it well:tu

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks again for voting for my 150 now I need all your votes to be BEST OF THE BEST for 2013

·
Registered
853 Posts
Best of the Best

Voted for your super ride!!!!!!!!! Can see why you were selected for the "Best of the Best" contest. :anim_25: :tu:tu:tu Bryant :shakehands:

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Nice car. Mike.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts